
Mike is always telling me how great I look, and how small I am this pregnancy (now, mind you, I expect to get big, it's in my nature and not disappointing at all, after all, ballooning up yields great results, but he's just trying to be nice, I am sure). He's not the only one either, I have received a plethora of "you aren't big at all!" reassuring comments. I love ya'll, and seriously appreciate the gesture, but, at the same time, I find ya'll quite funny.
Anyway, Zach snapped this picture from his level while Mike and I were talking, and, I have to say...
I AM HUGE! :)
This baby girl of mine is practically falling off of me, and she kicks around so much that this orb I am carrying often moves on it's own accord. I could definitely win over Santa in the "bowlful of jelly" contest.
So, just for you Mike, I was right, and you were wrong, and I love you all the more for it!
This is our last baby. This is my last watermelon, a growth from which I will probably never fully recover. This is my last time of watching my toes disappear behind the horizon of my stomach.
This is my sixth pregnancy, (five of them full-term) and the whole process still amazes me.
So, Ethne, thank you for making me humongous one last time!
Can't wait to see you in person!
8 weeks and counting...
6 comments:
Amy my friend...you have carnival mirror syndrome! You look fabulous! Yes, you have 1 watermelon in the tummy area (to be expected) and the rest of you looks fit. I'm siding with Mike here. P.S. Photography note - NO ONE ever, EVER should take pictures from the ground up. It is the least flattering angle to EVERYONE. It skews your perception. That's why toddlers should never have cameras. LOL
I LOVE this picture! What an awesome angle... it shows off your hugeness in a very endearing way :) When I saw you for a total of 13 seconds last week I thought you looked so cute and pregnant... sorry, "not big at all" was not what I'd describe but so good looking!
I have to say, beeeeuteeeeful as always!
Hey, I posted some new pics on our blog, nothing terribly earth shattering, but new none the less.
Yes! You look very pregnant and happy and lovely, just as you should!!! So happy for you that you were able to spend some time in San Diego away from the hot, dry heat. You do pregnancy and Motherhood very well. I am so proud of you. :-) Love, Mom
I LOVE to see my sister and inlaws and friends when they're prego.. It makes me happy. You're so cute pregnant! I was looking at your pictures of your kids and it's so saddening to me that I don't know any of them. They are all growing up so fast! One more and in a couple years you're gonna be out of the diaper phase!! HOORAY! :) I'm looking forward to seeing you and your cute pregnant belly soon. :)
Stacy Awoo!
Your stomach is tight and firm. Your boobs are not saggy. I'd say pregnancy is pretty great, and at least you are not having twins!
Post a Comment