Thursday, July 16, 2009

Before & After : Living Room


(We are saving up for a bookshelf, drapes and some picture shelves for this room, so technically it is not complete, but I love how it has turned out thus far.)
I feel so blessed every time I step into this new home of ours. It reminds me of a line from a poem I heard at Enrichment, "I'm sipping from my saucer, 'cause my cup runneth over."

3 comments:

Ryan and LeDawn said...

awww! Your house is coming out so cute!!! Congrats on the home and for having an adorable house!

Sparks Haven said...

Beautiful! You have really put the "you" into your home, and it is lovely and chic! Love, Mom

Taylor Anne Vail said...

your home looks beautiful. You should put the rooms up on rate my space! I'm sure you would get all sorts of good praise :)