A new school year at a new school... not much gets scarier than that, but these guys were amazing, and I couldn't have been more proud watching them go through that first week all alone and unknowing, and getting up the courage to go back the next day, and the next. Thank heaven for small blessings that made the world of difference, like someone to sit with on the bus, making friends at lunch, and teachers who were just plain nice. Now they are doing good, their nerves are gone and they can't wait to see their friends. This is one of those times as a mom where I owe more to Heavenly Father than I could ever even hope to repay, because, I couldn't be there to carry my babies or hold their hands or help them through it, but they knew He was there, and that was enough.
1 comment:
I'm glad they are enjoying their new school and that things went well for them. Sounds like they are liking it, and will have a great year!!
Post a Comment