Mike, Amy, Chesley, Emma, Colin, Zach and Ethne!
morbid... yet cool :)
I love it!!
How come even your chalk outlines are masterpieces and I can't draw stick figures?!
Fun! Rest in Peace!
Those are so funny!! I had put my kids to bed and heard kid voices outside, so I opened the door to see what was going on. I saw the kids playing in the driveway. And then the next morning I saw the chalk on the driveway. How fun!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
morbid... yet cool :)
I love it!!
How come even your chalk outlines are masterpieces and I can't draw stick figures?!
Fun! Rest in Peace!
Those are so funny!! I had put my kids to bed and heard kid voices outside, so I opened the door to see what was going on. I saw the kids playing in the driveway. And then the next morning I saw the chalk on the driveway. How fun!!
Post a Comment