Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Snow Trip 2010!!!

Every year our family plans a trip to the snow. We have done everything from a day trip to play in the Payson city park to a two-night hotel stay in Flagstaff. One of these years we will need to take these munchkins of ours skiing. This year we drove up and found an amazing spot for sledding, north of Strawberry. Mike took the day off of work and we pulled the kids out of school, which made it even that much more fun and not crowded at all. We also invested in boots and snow pants for all the kids this year, which was perfect. We played for hours and no one froze.






3 comments:

The Garbison family said...

I LOVE these pictures!! If you E-mailed them to me I wouldn't hate it...hint hint... :-)

Unknown said...

Fun!!! Looks like you had perfect weather for playing in the snow! Sometime come here for your snow trip---that would be fun! Love, Mom and Bill

Grandma LeSueur said...

You guys are a just a FUN FAMILY! Period! I loved your snow photos!
Love, Aunt Pat