Monday, September 20, 2010

And Then There Were Seven...

Our beautiful baby Ethne was born just over a week ago on September 9th at 10:05 p.m. and weighing 8 lbs 1 ounce. She has gorgeous, kitten-soft black hair, perfectly kissable lips and cherub cheeks. She has already captured all of our hearts and we love her tremendously.

As life has become busy with a newborn at home, I thought I'd just post a small "picture account" of Ethne's grand entrance into the Rapier clan. Even now I am typing this with one hand while holding her with the other, but I have been anxious to post about her birth and can't wait a moment longer.

It was a beautiful experience and my easiest birth yet, and I loved having Mike by my side. For our last baby we couldn't have wished for anything better.

















11 comments:

Ryan and LeDawn said...

oh my goodness! She is beautiful!!! congrats!

The Garbison family said...

Every picture and sentence just makes me smile and say YAY! Love you all!!

Heather said...

Mmmm, love newborns. She is beautiful, congratulations! I want to kiss her cheeks and stroke her soft downy hair.

chad and lemae said...

beautiful!

Jodi said...

Congrats Amy!!! She is breathtaking....Just like all your other kiddos. Congrats on being in the 7 club just like us! If you every need any help I live in Mesa too.

Jodi

Sparks Fam said...

congrats! she's so pretty and those are some adorable pictures :)

Grandma LeSueur said...

Such a beautiful family!! You've got a very cute addition there....she's a lucky little girl to join YOUR family! So happy for you all!! Sincere congrats.

Sparks Haven said...

So very happy for you all!!! How lovely she is, and such a lovely, glowing Momma, too. Looking forward so much to getting to meet her in person this weekend!

M and H Larson said...

She is beautiful!

Lauren said...

Congrats! What a beautiful girl. Hugs to you all! Miss you lots!

kami said...

She's too cute!!! I'm so glad to hear that the birth went smoothly. I had to laugh when you said you were typing with one hand. I think that's the only way that I type these days. It's just too hard to put down a cuddly newborn :o)