Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Chesley Turned Eleven in 2010!

Our amazing Chesley turned 11 years old this last October. For a year she had been planning a Monster Birthday Party. I think it definitely lived up to her expectations.

This is what Ches first saw on our driveway when she got home from school.


We served a spread of disgusting monster treats, including powdered-donut eyeballs and bell pepper octopus chip dip.

Chesley decorated her own monster cake. I was totally impressed!


Ches invited a few friends and cousins. They are usually better-looking, but first on the list was a monster make-over including colored hair spray and face paint.


Then came the Mummy races! A little toilet paper goes a long way!



And last, before scary movies and pizza, the girls made (what I call) Sugar Brains. Chesley dicovered the joy of this confectioner's delight when we messed up a batch of christmas candy years ago. It was the inspiration for the whole party.


Happy 11th Birthday Chesley!
You are such a blessing in our lives and "practically perfect in every way"!
WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Kris and Julie Bielefeldt Family said...

you do realize that its 2011... :)

Grandma LeSueur said...

What a totally cool idea!!! I love it!!