Ethne's blessing day was absolutely beautiful! I couldn't stop smiling, I was so proud to showcase my little munchkin and to see all of her extended family there. I felt so blessed to have had her! She looked perfectly angelic!
The blessing itself was hard to hear because our microphone in the church building kept cutting out. I felt bad for all of the family who came to support her and were not able to hear it, but I love that a blessing is one of those occasions that brings everyone together, and I love that it is something special that Mike gets to be a part of.

I had to sneak a picture in while I was with Ethne in the mother's lounge.


Our first complete family photo. Don't we make a handsome bunch?
I have never felt SO lucky!





It's amazing that we ever had a day without her. We have been so blessed to have such incredible kids.
2 comments:
Beautiful baby. Glad to hear it was such a wonderful day. How is Mike enjoying his bishopric calling? He sure looks the part in these pictures.
Gorgeous baby, gorgeous family, gorgeous mommy!!
Post a Comment