Zach! Busy building!

All 5! Ready for bed! I love this picture! We are so blessed!

I caught Emma reading her scriptures just before bed. She's my sweet peacemaker. I love her!

My Zach Attack creating rows of cars. I love it when kids make "lines" of toys. There is something so meticulous in their efforts.

Superheroes to the rescue!
Total spunk!

These are one of my favorite cookies, Glazed Lemon Tea Cookies. Zach can't stand them, but that doesn't stop him from asking to be the one to glaze them (or "paint", if you want to make it sound more fun.)

Colin LOVES, LOVES his baby sister! He'll always let the other kids take the lead when it comes to playing with her, but if he catches a moment when no one else is around begging for her attention, he seizes the opportunity and becomes all peekaboo's and cuddles. He such a great brother! Love him too!

The kids finally managed to climb our tree in the backyard, with a little help from a ladder. Colin got the highest, of course.

Ethne's walker has now become Zach's rocket. You should see it when he lifts up the sides like a hoop skirt and runs across the room. Love him!

Fabulous Emma was Student of the Month!
It's no surprise that she is pretty spectacular!

Zach uses the girls headbands to create various superheroes. Beware, they transform him into quite the powerhouse!

Chesley is growing up too fast. She got to go with her Dad on the Snow Trip for the Young Men and Young Women in our ward. She had a blast! She's nearly done with her Faith In God program as well. She is such a sweetheart, I cannot believe she is actually turning 12 this year. Love Her!
1 comment:
Cutest Super Heroes ever!!!! :0)
Post a Comment