Emma got to put the angel topper on the kids tree. They get to decorate this tree all by themselves and tend to stuff the branches full. Total Christmas fun!

Chesley got to put the star topper on our "fancy" Christmas tree. Mike bought the star a few years back because it reminded him of the one he had as a kid. This is our last year for these decorations. Next year we are going to redo the tree with a whole new color scheme. I think it'll make a great summer project.

Our gorgeous living room. Happy Holidays.

The kids, setting up Oma's Christmas village. This is now one of their most favorite parts about the holidays. I helps that we let them rearrange the pieces whenever they get the inspiration. I love to have a piece of Oma in our home during Christmas.

Too Cute. Too Cuddly. Too Squishy. Such a beautiful gift!
No comments:
Post a Comment