
Last Thanksgiving was a ton of fun. Of course, I consider any holiday where we celebrate with large amounts of food completely fulfilling, in so many ways. On Thanksgiving Day we got together with Mike's family for an early dinner. The kids love it because they get to eat outside. (Although there were a few incidents with bees that they weren't too excited about.)
We decorated our door this year with crazy turkeys that we made during F.H.E. Colin made the sign in the middle. It reads, "All the meat is here!" :-)
Ryan is doing his best to get Ethne to bond with him. He hasn't had the best of luck with my other babies, but I think he just may win on this one.
Annikah, Chesley, Josh and Sarah
Bret, Colin, Zach and Trevor
Jasmine, Emma, Reagan (and Trevor again)
The weekend after Thanksgiving we got together with the Bielefeldt cousins and enjoyed leftovers at the park. This first picture though is from our pre-Christmas party. Apparently it is the only picture we took all night, so I thought I'd include it here. We haven't had these cousins re-inact the nativity since they were little, little and there were only five of them. (Back when Emma was a baby). Everyone is featured here, except Zach, who absolutely refused to be a sheep, and Karl's munchkins, who we are thrilled to see in June.








No comments:
Post a Comment