So, I saw that Mike posted about our trip to D.C., which, he was right, I loved! But, I also wanted to share just a few of my "Wahoo!" moments .....
This is us in the stocks! Oh, the torture!
Actual protesters at the Supreme Court building! So cool!
I saw Thomas Jefferson's original collection of books that he donated to the Library of Congress. And, the actual Constitution, Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence! It is such a rush to see "actual" stuff!

I had no idea how amazing the monuments and memorials would be. I was truly in awe and very deeply touched.

Nothing beats riding the subway for the very first time! It was a great trip!
2 comments:
Amy- You have serious cake skills! You did a fantastic job on both Zach's and Emma's....another of your talents emerges!
:) Lauren
Amy- You have serious cake skills! You did a fantastic job on both Zach's and Emma's....another of your talents emerges!
:) Lauren
Post a Comment