Tuesday, July 29, 2008

How Many Times Can I Use the Word "Really"?!

(The kids on the beach, Zach actually really liked the beach, he was just extremely mad that he had to pose for a photo, which of course is too cute.)
(Colin, in one of the still shots we managed to capture of him... he's sitting on my sand elephant.)
(Apparently I am really proud of my sand elephant...)
(This year we bought a boogie board and Chesley was the bravest one on it of the kids, but I have to confess that I hogged it most of the time, if I lived near the ocean, I would consider it my newfound favorite hobby.)
(Just look at that amazing sky!)

To anyone who knows us too well, San Diego is our family's most favorite destination.  Every year we make the trip and spend a massive amount of hours on the beach.  Usually we stay at the KOA in Chula Vista, but one year, when Colin was a baby, we actually booked a hotel room, enjoyed our vacation, checked out of the hotel, began the drive home, hated the fact that we were driving home, turned around and checked right back into that hotel.
Yep, that's right, we really, really love San Diego.

3 comments:

Anderson Family said...

I love your sand elephant, Amy. MaryKate said "How did she do that?!" You are very talanted and you should be proud of it!

Jessica said...

I'm quite impressed with your sand elephant as well. Who knew you had this hidden talent?!

Amy said...

I can't wait to see your sand elephants in person next year! :)