Mike, Amy, Chesley, Emma, Colin, Zach and Ethne!
I am so jealous! Congratulations!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! It's always fun to find out what you are having but it is even better to hear that it's a healthy baby.BTW...you look adorable with your little baby bump!
Wonderful news! And you look happy and glowing!
Congrats!!! I just left you an email about baby girl clothes. :-) I'm so excited for you guys! Lauree
Congrats!! That's awesome. I'm excited and happy for you.
That's one lucky little girl, coming to YOUR family! Congrats! Do you have any names picked out?
Congrats! Girls are always so fun to dress!
wow I did not know you were preg!! that is amazing and awsome. I can't believe it!
Congrats on the up coming arrival! You look great being pregnant! Jodi Burton Eagar
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I am so jealous! Congratulations!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! It's always fun to find out what you are having but it is even better to hear that it's a healthy baby.
BTW...you look adorable with your little baby bump!
Wonderful news! And you look happy and glowing!
Congrats!!! I just left you an email about baby girl clothes. :-) I'm so excited for you guys! Lauree
Congrats!! That's awesome. I'm excited and happy for you.
That's one lucky little girl, coming to YOUR family! Congrats! Do you have any names picked out?
Congrats! Girls are always so fun to dress!
wow I did not know you were preg!! that is amazing and awsome. I can't believe it!
Congrats on the up coming arrival! You look great being pregnant!
Jodi Burton Eagar
Post a Comment