I saw on the news last night that Salt Lake got something like 9 inches of snow. I had to laugh at the expense of Amy and her crew who now reside in the frozen tundra otherwise known as Utah.
So, to truly rub it in, I thought I'd post a few pictures of our Arizona Signs of Spring.

Kids running through the sprinklers...

Flowers we didn't even know existed in our yard popping out everywhere...

Remember these? I thought I killed them with my so-not-green-thumb, but, wahoo, they came back to life!

Oh, and Mike, mowing the lawn. First time since winter hit. And yes, that is a push mower. I wish I could say that we are really that environmentally-minded, but technically, I think I'd call us more economically-minded, since it was given to us for free and all that.
Love ya Utah icicles!
Here's to hoping you thaw out soon!
4 comments:
That was pretty harsh. And yet, I enjoyed it a great deal. As I sat outside trimming the edges of my lawn with hand clippers listening to conference last weekend, I was totally reminded yet again why I live in Arizona. Great post and beautiful flowers.
Ryan
I am still deciding whether to be deeply honored or offended...
I bought a push mower on purpose after our gas mower broke last fall. Actually not any harder to push than the power mower and flings a lot fewer allergens into the air. Don't even need a face mask to mow anymore.
Now if we could just get our grass to come in instead of just weeds...
The snow was crazy! I took me 40 minutes to drive 10 miles. Although, the weather is nice now and the snow is almost melted. It just might be Spring now :o)
Post a Comment