Traditional "Sunday Before Christmas Photo" in front of the tree. (I have to say, we've got some good lookin' kids!)
Bingo at Grandma and grandpa's house on Christmas Eve. Boy howdy, do I LOVE bingo! (By the way, our kids all wore purple hairspray in their hair on Christmas Eve, although it does look pink in this particular photo...Way to be festive kids!!!)
This year the grand kids on Mike's side of the family performed the nativity for the resident's at Granny's Alzheimer's home. It was really beautiful. The best part was afterwards when all the kids went around and said "Merry Christmas" to all of the residents. I hope we do it again next year.
Our tradition of Christmas pajamas has slowly evolved into painting our own PJ t-shirts. This year the kids chose glow-in-the-dark paint. Wish I had a camera sophisticated enough to capture them all in the dark.
This "night before Christmas" we "wrapped" the kids up in the girls bedroom. They woke up Christmas morning and yelled for us before they broke through the paper. It was a ton of fun. I think next year we will add more layers all the way down the hall.
1 comment:
Loved the wrapping paper in the doorway. Think we'll have to try that next year. Thanks for the idea!
Post a Comment