Friday, December 19, 2008

"Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas!"


(Sing to the tune of "Deck The Halls")

"Have yourself some Christmas cheer
Fa la la la la  La la  La la
String the lights and feed the deer
Fa la la la la  La la  La la
Drink hot chocolate, drown in eggnog
Fa la la  La la la  La  La  La
Watch the Grinch abuse his sleigh-dog
Fa la la la la  La la  La  La"


From our family to yours, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!



4 comments:

Michael Rapier said...

By the way... anyone reading this will see that the muse of creativity in all forms of media lies with my wife. She is witty, sarcastic (which I LOVE!!!!!), and brilliant. I am just the supporting executive producer which gives her all the funding (ha ha ha) and support. Merry Christmas to the most beautiful and amazing person I know.

Michael Rapier said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Garbison family said...

I LOVE all of the new blog posts...especially the kid quips!! Love you guys!!

Kristina said...

I died laughing when I read the Angel Moroni story! It's true. Even as I read the scripture to the class I knew that the only thing they were hearing was the word "naked." I even tried to explain that it meant he wasn't wearing gloves or shoes, etc. That's what I get for trying to show kids that Moroni was blessed and glorified for his sacrifices and good choices on the earth. I'm sure about 2/3rds of them thought, "Wow, that's wierd. Why would Moroni appear naked to Joseph Smith?" I know Chesley was being funny when she answered, but I think some of them genuinely thought he was naked. I think the scriptures have words like naked and harlot (to name a few) to entertain the children in primary and Sunday School!