

COLIN!
happy birthday you crazy kid!
we love you so much!
no one makes us laugh more! no one has more energy, more climbing skills, more perpetual motion, or more ability to jump long distances! there is so much about you that is easy to love! I love dropping you off at your bus stop and watching you climb those big steps up to your seat. I love making faces at you when your bus pulls away. I love talking to you at bedtime before you fall asleep, about all sorts of cool stuff like disneyland and santa claus. I love it when we talk about ducks, even though you think that's weird. I love seeing you learn all your letters and starting to read. I love watching you wrestle with your dad, and playing crazy games with your sisters, and showin' your baby brother the ropes. You are awesome to hang out with, and just one COOL KID!
HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY MR. COLIN!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Colin! We love you! from Grandma Diane & Bill :-)
Happy Birthday to Colin!! Congrats on the big 0 5!!
We have been right here all the time you silly girl. I was actually thinking that it was odd that I haven't heard from you. I emailed you last night. Check your email. It was just a quick little email. I am so sad that we had to skip out on Arizona for the moment. More than I can say. However, it is at the top of our list for this year. We shall see.
Talk to you later, Lee-Anne
You made me want to go home and hug my boys. He sounds like a great kid, but I am positive he has great parents. Happy Birthday Colin.
Post a Comment