Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy Halloween!





Halloween was a blast this year! Marilee's ward had a trunk-or-treat on Thursday night, so Mike was able to be with the kids while they went trick-or-treating (a massive treat for us, since he is usually filming football!) Thursday morning Zach got dressed up as a pirate for story time at the Red Mountain Library and the kids had all of their school parties on Friday. Then Saturday the kids and I all traveled with Mike down to Yuma and while he was filming at AZ Western we had our own Scary Movie Marathon in the minivan. Since the kids are still pretty young and easily spooked, (and heck, lets face it, so am I,) our scary movies included Private Eyes with Don Knotts, Superman (the original made in 1978), The Munsters TV episodes, The Case of the Mummy with Abbott and Costello, topped off with a halloween adventure starring Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. It was STELLAR! I'm still shaking!

No comments: