Sunday, November 8, 2009

She's All Wired and Ready to Receive Radio Signals!

Picking out her rubber bands.


Say, "Cheese!"


I love how her feet barely come over the middle of the chair! (And btw, I have always wanted one of those ultraviolet lights to dry my nails at home. Do you think they sell those at Walgreens?)


Too pretty! Her teeth now match her eyes! I think she wears them well, and she's a trooper with all that extra flossing and brushing. We're so excited for her and can't wait to see the results! (Her orthodontist is great too, if anyone is looking for a referral.)

1 comment:

kami said...

Congratulations on the braces! Cameron always took at least 10 minutes to pick out the color of his elastics. We found the greatest flossers. They are made by OralB and Cameron loved using them. They have a stiff end for threading, followed by a foamy thread section, and then the dental floss. It really seemed to help keep the wires and brackets clean.
It was fun to see Blaine's picture. He looks just like he did in High School!