I would like to take the opportunity to wish my younger sister and brother a hearty "Happy Birthday!" They were blessed to be born exactly two years and one day apart. And, every family gathering I put up with their consistent, relentless teasing (especially from Kris) without the least thought of retaliation.
So... here's to you guys! Thanks for being a part of all my funniest stories, thanks for playing along when I wanted to put together play after play after play, thanks for your patience when I needed to do everything right all the time, thanks for those times when your protection saved me, thanks for "Adventure" and bike rides and hiking up random mountains and everything else we did as kids, thanks for putting up with my pathetic choices in movies, and thanks for being the first people I check up on Facebook and the only people (including Karl that is) that I really miss when I don't get to see you on holidays.
Love you guys! Happy Birthdays!
(The old guy with the man-brows and mustache and the receding hairline is my proud-to-be-younger-brother, Kris, who unfortunately has recently succumbed to old age and has certainly passed his prime. Take comfort Kris, I'm sure Julie still has the hots for you!
And, the gorgeous angel down there is my younger-but-taller-with-better-hair-than-me-sister, who I love half to death, especially since I'm pretty sure she's stickin' it out with me in Arizona for the rest of her life. You don't look a day over 29, Heidi!)
1 comment:
I look like Groucho!!! Sweet!
Post a Comment