"It was awesome! I loved it so much except for the fact that the polar bear wasn't there. I liked it because you got to see a show where they were using real birds on obstacle courses. My favorite part was the giraffes because you got to feed them. I loved the tiger because when it walked around you could see it up close. I liked being there because you could play there and go in this water park area and get all wet. I liked being there with my family because we got to be just with our family and it was a different zoo instead of the Phoenix Zoo. It was fantastic! Plus, we got to stay in a hotel with a flat screen T.V.!" :) Emma
2 comments:
Great post, Emma! What a fun trip for you and your family! We especially love the picture of your Mom and Zach by the giraffes, and all of you smiling! Thanks for the good review! With love, from Grandma Diane and Bill
Oh how we miss that zoo!!! We used to go like once a month or more. I'm glad you had fun Emma!!!
Post a Comment