
This is our crew. We have such a life together when you get a moment to look over the memories in a photo album. I didn't know if I would like this blog thing, but I think it will be fun to share some of our "stuff" that makes us the family we are...all I can say is get ready, our summer is chalk-full and I'm sure some of it will wander it's way onto this blog. Oh boy, are you all in for a treat!
3 comments:
I'm so excited that you're blogging! It makes it so easy to keep up this way. For me it's an easy way to keep up a family journal. Your kids are growing so fast! I can't believe Zach is walking!
YAY!!! Amy is Blogging!!! WahoooO!!! :) I ran into Mike and a couple of your CUTE kids in the grocery store the other day!! It was so fun to see how much your kids have grown! I miss you and Mike! :)
I wuff you. Awoo! (oh memories!hehe)
My blog is http://sistahsunshine.blogspot.com/
How cute are you guys!! :-)
Love you!
Marilee :-)
Post a Comment