Not many people get the opportunity that I have had to be so connected to their grandma, and I know how blessed I am. My Oma has been a steady influence for good in my life and a constant giver of kindness and unconditional love. I love that she has been a part of my life every week for the past 9 years and the author of some of my most cherished childhood memories. Thanks, Oma, for adding so much flavor to the life of my kids and for letting me share my life with you! Love you! (And, for those of you who aren't my Oma, just thought I would let you know that she is still alive and kickin', and she will probably tease me about posting an obituary prematurely, but I don't care, I think she rocks, and this is SO not an obituary, it's a heartfelt blurb.)
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
A Tribute to My Oma
Not many people get the opportunity that I have had to be so connected to their grandma, and I know how blessed I am. My Oma has been a steady influence for good in my life and a constant giver of kindness and unconditional love. I love that she has been a part of my life every week for the past 9 years and the author of some of my most cherished childhood memories. Thanks, Oma, for adding so much flavor to the life of my kids and for letting me share my life with you! Love you! (And, for those of you who aren't my Oma, just thought I would let you know that she is still alive and kickin', and she will probably tease me about posting an obituary prematurely, but I don't care, I think she rocks, and this is SO not an obituary, it's a heartfelt blurb.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment