The gang is home for the summer! Mike's 2nd year teaching has come to a close and he embarks on a summer full of teacher prep, family vacations and Young Men's activities and camp-out's. This is my first summer with an 8 year old and I am amazed that I can have a kid that is that grown up, it's gonna be great just having time to talk to her. Ches has big plans for the summer, if only they could all happen in the first week (patience is hard when you've got a whole summer before you). Emma would love it if I tickled her back every night this summer. I am glad she's around for a while, she likes to add "flair" to life, and I am looking forward to large doses. Colin is really excited to have his "guys" to play with, but I am waiting to see if he'll miss his hour in the morning of Curious George, SuperWhy and a lapful of snacks all to himself. I think he is mostly looking forward to the time with his Dad. Zach, if he could talk, would tell you that he is totally stoked to travel to D.C. with his awesome parents. Hopefully he loves the 4 and 1/2 hour flight, all 11 month olds love to fly, right? And me? I don't think I have ever had this many people at home, so consistently, my whole married career, I am half excited and half scared, there are a lot of summer dreams to fulfill. But the best part is how much the house hums now :)! Wishing you all a great summer too.
No comments:
Post a Comment