Sunday, May 11, 2008

Well here we are.  We've blogged for the first time.  Blogging seems so cool since everyone is doing it.  And since we are cool we are blogging too.  I told Amy that I will be responsible for blogging, but she said I'd better be careful because I'd eat my words.  She really is the witty one for the family.  Plus, being the mom, she has all of the cute stories.  School has almost come to a close.  I have to come up with three semester finals since I teach three different grade levels.  Amy has the kids enrolled for summer projects.  Chesley will be doing a basketball camp, Emma will be doing cheerleader camp, and Colin will be doing t-ball camp.  Zach will be busy with Amy and I in D.C. and plus all of our adventures this summer.  Hopefully I will be able to keep this up to date on our lives.  

3 comments:

Lilly said...

You all look WONDERFUL!!!!

You are too cool!

I think you have inspired Alan and I to be cool too, and create a blog thing.

Lee-Anne

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!

I am so excited that you are blogging!!!

Karl said...

I like it. I'll add your posts to the "Karl's View of the News" sidebar links on my family news site.