Tuesday, May 27, 2008


So, I have added a lot about the kids, and one would think that they occupy every waking hour of our life (which, in all joyful honesty, they do), but after 8 p.m. when the house is quiet and the kids are "all snug in their beds", that's the time when I get to sit on the couch with my best friend and veg' in front of a good movie, or fold some laundry together and talk about everything or nothing at all, or beg him to play Boggle with me (which I know he hates, but he'll play anyway, either because he really loves me, or because I am so unbelievably relentless).  Mike and I work well together and I think we are good for each other.   He has no fear of throwing me into the tub after the kids are done taking a bath just because I stuck my cold hands on the back of his neck, and I have no qualms about pitting all the kids against him just to win an argument about who was more sarcastic than whom.  He's my strength, my buffer and my corny companion and I am all the better for it!  Love you Mike!

7 comments:

Taylor Anne Vail said...

hey you! I am glad to have found you blogging. Our blog is set to private. Email me at adamandtiffanyvail@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite:)

Lilly said...

This is a great picture of you both.

I am excited to see your D.C. pictures.

Lee-Anne

Lilly said...

This is a great Picture of you both.

I can't wait to see your D.C. pictures.

Lee-Anne

Lilly said...

This is a wonderful picture of you both.

I am excited to see your D.C. Pictures.

Lee-Anne

Lilly said...

I am not sure if my comments are getting thru, so I am testing it one more time.

Lee-Anne

Ryan and LeDawn said...

OMG! When LeMae told me you had a blog I got ALL excited! I can't beleive how BIG your kids are!!! It's so crazy!

I LOVE how crafty and creative you guys are!

Strong Family - said...

Hey Amy! Yah, Savannah loves Littlest Pet Shop. I love reading about and seeing your kids too. Just know that I'm horrible about posting comments because I use Google Reader and I can read them all much faster. But I do always see your new posts and love them!! We're coming in July and are going to try to spend a day over at Marilee's just hanging out. We'd love to see ya! Lauree