Chesley is a wonderful girl. She loves to sing, but sometimes she is really shy. If you ask her to play a game with you she will probably say, "Yes!" mostly. She is really good at school. She knows a lot. She is a good friend to have. She loves playing with her family and whenever she is away from home a lot, she misses them so very much. She is really good at dancing and sports, especially basketball. She loves to read books, especially Magic Treehouse. She is starting Harry Potter and she's starting to get used to it and love it. She likes to hang out with her sister and play fun games. And, she loves to wrestle with her Dad, and talk to her Mom and hang out. She likes to play boy dress-up with her brother Colin, and play fun little peek-a-boo, hide-n-seek games with her little baby brother Zach. She likes to be happy and do creative things. She is proud of who she is and her family loves her very much. And now, she wants to say "Adieu to you!" (Ches spoke this entry to me as I typed! She is too beyond sweet and I whole heartedly agree with all the wonderful things she sees in herself! I love that gal!)
Friday, September 5, 2008
Chesley's Post
Chesley is a wonderful girl. She loves to sing, but sometimes she is really shy. If you ask her to play a game with you she will probably say, "Yes!" mostly. She is really good at school. She knows a lot. She is a good friend to have. She loves playing with her family and whenever she is away from home a lot, she misses them so very much. She is really good at dancing and sports, especially basketball. She loves to read books, especially Magic Treehouse. She is starting Harry Potter and she's starting to get used to it and love it. She likes to hang out with her sister and play fun games. And, she loves to wrestle with her Dad, and talk to her Mom and hang out. She likes to play boy dress-up with her brother Colin, and play fun little peek-a-boo, hide-n-seek games with her little baby brother Zach. She likes to be happy and do creative things. She is proud of who she is and her family loves her very much. And now, she wants to say "Adieu to you!" (Ches spoke this entry to me as I typed! She is too beyond sweet and I whole heartedly agree with all the wonderful things she sees in herself! I love that gal!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Amy, I love your blog SO MUCH! :) I laughed at all the comments on the side that yours kids said. Hilarious! They are DEFINITELY YOUR KIDS!! lol :) Not only are they funny, but soo creative and imaginative. I allllways knew your kids would be full of imagination cuz you were that way. I love it! :) I don't have a very big imagination at ALL!! I envy people who do.
Sure love ya! :)
Oh, Chesley---all those things are perfectly you! Thanks for posting! Love Grandma Diane :-)
I just love that Ches. She is such a good girl. I am glad that Colin's surgery went well. Please let me know if you guy need anything!
Well, she does take after her uncle Kris, afterall.
I think it so awesome that Chesley has such a great self image! She is a special person! We all love her very much.
What a cutie!!!!
LOL about the Alive Mike comment... :-)
It is hard to keep track of this level of the great grandkids. This was fantastic to read about and now I know that Cheslea and I both love games. Tell her to hang in there with Harry Potter. Abby just finished book 7 and loved them all. It was good to see your family on Labor Day. Braden still talks about his "adult friend" (Michael). Take care,
Ryan
Post a Comment