Step out of the room to grab a Kleenex and the next thing you hear is "Mommm! Zach is on the table again!" I didn't take a picture for a long time so as not to encourage anything, to no avail. He continues to be swift and my arms are getting a good workout. If he weren't so darn cute!!!

This is how Zach asks for Otter Pops, which is actually his fifth word, although it sounds like "Dot!" He has recently become addicted and knocks on the freezer door often, about every ten minutes during waking hours.

What happens when one tries to climb up onto the top of the table, but neglects to push the chair out far enough. This one makes me smile! You think it would discourage him, but he is pretty stalwart.

Just too cute! Emma is often Zach's favorite as she entertains his crazy ideas and giggles right along with him.

Nothing... nothing is better than letting your baby boy fall asleep on your lap. It's only when they are that still that you can really remember how small they are. I'll survive all the "puppy dog tails" he can dish out for moments like these! I love having little, rowdy, insatiable boys!
3 comments:
I love all the new posts! Hee hee
I have to copy some of these photos. They are just too cute for words. :-)
Zach you have been a superb example of climbing! Thank you for being such a great teacher for Sara.
Heidi, you're such a dork!
Post a Comment