Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hoops!

Chesley and Emma (with their cousin Mary Kate) have been participating in a basketball clinic taught by Coach Woodcock at Poston Junior High. She is an excellent coach and the girl's have done amazing. This is Chesley's second year with her and Emma's first. I swear I am going to start practicing some of the drills their coach has them doing because right now they would both pummel me in a game. Chesley has decided that she is going to play once she hits Junior High. And Emma has so much spunk in the game, even when she has to guard the eighth grader's, that I think she now considers it a compliment when her coach calls her "Little Em". I couldn't be prouder. Awesome job guys!

1 comment:

Sparks Haven said...

The "too tired" photo is how you, Amy, used to fall asleep next to the couch. It's hereditary!!! Fun photos! Thanks for sharing! Love, Mom ;-)