(This post was written by Colin Rapier, 5 1/2 years old.)
"I, Colin, heard a noise on the window in the kitchen. And it was a splot of bird poop landing on our window. I taked a picture of it. The end."
(BTW this is seriously disgusting, but he was too dang proud. -Amy)
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing such a great picture, Colin. That is really gross but way cool! Keep posting things for us!
Shannon
Colin, that is super gross!!! I bet you're glad that you weren't standing outside when that bird flew by... Birdie, birdie, in the sky... Why'd you do that in my eye? I won't pout... I won't cry... I'm just glad that cows don't fly.
Kris
Great post! We had a big bird poop on our dining room window. It was gross having to look at it while we ate dinner. Finally, we had the window washer come and wash it off.
That is the crappiest post I have ever seen.
Post a Comment