Friday, June 26, 2009

"Oi with the poodles already!" (Famous quote from Lorelai Gilmore, for those of you who are sadly Gilmore deprived.)

Last night was the first Enrichment meeting that I got to attend since moving to our new ward. The theme was "My Favorite Things" and we were each required to bring one of our favorite things to exchange with someone else. The game was actually pretty cool as it gave me an opportunity to get to know a lot of the personalities behind all the faces in our ward that are new to me. It also gave them a chance to get to know me, although I am not quite sure of the exact impression that I made, since the photo that you are looking at is what I created for the event.
I don't know if you could consider this type of "art" a craft, but I do think they'd make a good project for some Relief Society Super Saturday. Heck, I'd attend.

4 comments:

Ryan and LeDawn said...

Seriously! How do you come up with this stuff???

Anonymous said...

I love this! You are so incredibly creative!

Cossebooms said...

Your "art" was very funny! I'm glad you went and had a good time. It was nice to see what everyone's favorite thing is.

kami said...

OK...that is so awesome! I'd love to get that at an Enrichment Night. You are so creative!