Last time pooper-scoopin'! In their pajamas no doubt.
Yellow roses from Mike. Need I say more?
Crazy dancing in the driveway late at night. I love these goofy kids of mine!
Holding my new, new, new nephew Kyle!
Chesley building a house for Zach. : )
Another movie night! Plenty of junk food and mind-numbing, can't-live-without-it cinematic entertainment. We love movie nights!
Would you believe it that when I say I'm scared of heights it includes piggy-back rides? God made me a little too close to the ground. : )
Zach taking pictures of himself. : )
Shaving cream bliss!
We went to Mary Kate's baptism and I looked over to find that all four of my munchkins happened to be color coordinated. So, of course, I had to take a picture.
1 comment:
Aaah! Love these photos! Nice times, nice people, nice smiles. Thanks for sharing these---so sweet and fun!
Post a Comment