Mike, Amy, Chesley, Emma, Colin, Zach and Ethne!
:) :( :) :( :)
WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!Hey, is that a spa I see???
LOOOOOVVVVVEEEE IT!
Does it have an inside, too?
Awesome!!! I love the big covered back porch! :-) Have fun moving! Lauree
Congratulations! That is fantastic and it looks lovely. I am sure the kids will love the yard.
Good for you!!! Nice patio, with a fan, even. Sooooo happy for you! Love, Mom/Grandma Diane
It has an inside, but we thought we'd wait to post that once we can give you "before and after" shots.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
:) :( :) :( :)
WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, is that a spa I see???
LOOOOOVVVVVEEEE IT!
Does it have an inside, too?
Awesome!!! I love the big covered back porch! :-) Have fun moving! Lauree
Congratulations! That is fantastic and it looks lovely. I am sure the kids will love the yard.
Good for you!!! Nice patio, with a fan, even. Sooooo happy for you! Love, Mom/Grandma Diane
It has an inside, but we thought we'd wait to post that once we can give you "before and after" shots.
Post a Comment