Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Here Comes the Bride!






Our Emma turned 8 year's old on June 14th!
To celebrate, she held an "It's Fun To Be A Bride" party with some of her cousins and friends. They ate reception food on china plates, posed for wedding line pics, danced, caught the bouquet, pinned corsages, and got cake smashed in their faces. I would say, it was quite a success.
Happy Birthday Emma! We love you beyond words, and would not smile nearly as much without you in our lives. Thanks for being our angel. Have a beautiful year being eight!

3 comments:

Sparks Haven said...

Happy Birthday, Emma! What a lovely idea for a party! You are a lovely young lady! Love, Grandma Diane and Grandpa Bill

Sparks Haven said...

I love the colors you chose for your walls! Looks great! Love Mom

kami said...

I love the bride theme. I'll have to remember that one. You are the ultimate birthday party mom. Great ideas!!!