Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Amazing Amy



Wow! It has been a long time since I've posted to our blog.  When I set it up, Amy said it had to be my thing because she didn't have time to keep it up.  Well, you can see who does most of the posts.  Tonight I'm bragging about my wife.  In the past I would brag to my parents about the amazing things that Amy would do and now with a blog, I can brag to the world.  
Chesley's 9th Birthday is coming up and she wanted a Harry Potter b-day.  Well with Amy that is all she had to say and with the wisk of her magic wand she turned our home into Hogworts School of Witch and Wizardry.  I tell Amy that all she needs is some glue, construction paper, scissors, and a printer with internet and she can make any child's birthday dreams come true.  She made candles float from paper, an enchanted ceiling was water colored, as well as a goblet of fire cake.  

6 comments:

Heather said...

Amy good job! You are pretty amazing. A goblet of fire cake?? Um, you should have posted a close up of that! Happy Birthday!

Anderson Family said...

It looks so awesome Amy! I can't wait to see it in person with the cast and crew present!

Happy Birthday Chesser-Lesser!

Amy Rapier said...

I'm excited for the party... it turned out so great that I wish we could have invited 10 more kids. We have hit the Harry Potter craze late in our family, which I love, because it is like this whole new thing for us and we are all addicted. I do have to admit though, that I feel a little sheepish with Mike touting my praises so. I am glad he is as excited for how it turned out as I am. I love celebrating my kids b-days.

Anonymous said...

You seriously could have a business helping not so talented people, like myself, do such amazing things!

Kristina said...

Amy, will you be my kids' mom? You're great!

Kristina

The Garbison family said...

Four words for Amy:

AMAZING PARTY-PLANNING BUSINESS.

I'd buy. :-)