Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What Happens When...

What happens when Zach does something great!  (High fives all around...)

What happens when Mike is the one in charge of frosting the cinnamon rolls (oh, boy howdy...)

What happens when Amy gets too busy and neglects naptime (poor little tired guy, I did give him a pillow though...)

What happens when my kids watch T.V. (funny thing is, Zach doesn't even know the concept of enjoying random images coming from a magic box called a television, he just knows that when it is on, you are apparently supposed to sit like this...)


What happens when Amy comes out to the family room with a squirt gun and everyone else decides to retaliate...







3 comments:

Anderson Family said...

I love that picture of zonked out Zach... poor little guy, reminds me of all the places Nikolai would crash when I was home alone with him and wouldn't let him go to bed.

The Garbison family said...

Hee hee...these are all so fun!! These memories are the things life is made of. :-)

emilyrice said...

Amy you are so awsome. Can I have a cinaminroll they look good.love emily