Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy 9th Ches!

Chesley's party was a smash!  All her cousins got completely into character and kept at it all night long.  Their costumes were perfect!  It was loud and crazy, and full of wizard magic and witchy fun!


Happy Birthday Ches!  You ROCK as a kid, you're an amazing friend, you make us proud every moment of every day, and you are complete goodness wrapped up in a beautiful package!  Enjoy being nine!

4 comments:

Ryan and LeDawn said...

You are SO creative!!! I LOVE it!!!

Jessica said...

Wow! So fun! I'm not showing my kids this post because then they'll want you to be in charge of their bdays instead of their mom who puts up streamers and thinks she's awesome.

Ryan and Shannon Rapier said...

Amy, this is incredible. I feel completely inadequate as a parent for my attitude of, "Logan's birthday is this, what are we doing?" It looks like it was completely awesome. Tell Cheslea Happy Birthday from cousins she doesn't know. Take Care.

The Garbison family said...

Amy, you are so awesome!! The party was AMAZING. I hadn't seen the cake before this picture...how cute is that!!

Chesley - you are beautiful, sweet, kind and loving birthday girl! I don't know a nicer 9-year old!!!